"Mix it Up with Melange" Challenge ~ ROYALTY


Welcome...everyone is invited to join in the challenge. You do not have to be on the team or an Etsy seller to create a piece of art with the month's theme and show it on this blog.

Thanks to Linda Harbin Beard the prompt for this month's challenge is ROYALTY. Create a piece of mixed media art using this prompt as inspiration. When you are finished follow these simple rules:

1) Post your finished piece on your blog, website, Flickr page, Etsy or elsewhere INCLUDING a link back to the Melange Team blog.

2) Comment to this blog post INCLUDING the link to where we can find your beautiful piece.

3) Please link to a static page

(What’s a static page? An example of a static link is http://www.melange.com/ticket/2009/04/22/mix-it-up-challenge/, whereas an example of a link to the main website is http://www.melange.com)

4) Come back often to check out all the terrific work that will be submitted. :)

Thanks for joining in the fun !

(Here is a great tutorial on CREATING HOT LINKS)

Linda Donnelly is our featured artist with her wonderful interpretation of ROYALTY. Thanks so much !

Image © Linda Donnelly

10 comments:

  1. I am really bad at this but I will try to post a link to my Anne Boleyn mixed media art card.

    Queen Anne Boleyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Linda and Nancy's Queens! Here's my Queen and her followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, what an impressive piece of art! I'll be trying to track down more info about at your website/blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Althena, I am awestruck by your Anne Boleyn ATC! Love the textures created with trim and feathers! Not just a feast for the eyes, but undoubtedly something I'd love to touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I only have a few days left to make this one so I'll be late again. But love the treasures you all have come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so much fun. I love Tea, so mine is Queen Bee and Tea....
    http://hrushton.blogspot.com/2011/05/queen-bee-and-tea.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful artwork folks! This is such a great theme, I wish I'd had time to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wide variations of the Royalty theme you all came up with!

    ReplyDelete