"Mix It Up with Melange" Challenge ~ SPOOKY


Welcome...everyone is invited to join in the challenge. You do not have to be on the team or an Etsy seller to create a piece of art with the month's theme and show it on this blog.

The prompt for this month's challenge is SPOOKY. Create a piece of mixed media art using this prompt as inspiration. When you are finished follow these simple rules:

1) Post your finished piece on your blog, website, Flickr page, Etsy or elsewhere INCLUDING a link back to the Melange Team blog.

2) Comment to this blog post INCLUDING the link to where we can find your beautiful piece.

3) Please link to a static page

(What’s a static page? An example of a static link is http://www.melange.com/ticket/2009/04/22/mix-it-up-challenge/, whereas an example of a link to the main website is http://www.melange.com)

4) Come back often to check out all the terrific work that will be submitted. :)

Thanks for joining in the fun !

(Here is a great tutorial on CREATING HOT LINKS)

Linda Harbin Beard is our featured artist with her wonderful interpretation of SPOOKY. Thanks so much !

Image © Linda Harbin Beard

15 comments:

  1. Here's my Spooky Halloween Art! The Secret of the Witches...

    The Secret of the Witches

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun one for sure, with Halloween right around the corner, great pieces you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces, both of you! Fun to see the different interpretations. I'd better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's some marvelous spooky art here! I have one to add; The Ghost of Catherine Howard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacey, your contribution is indeed spooky! I love it! Poor Dr. Varulv....

    Laurel, a wonderful spooky piece! I love the haunting look of your ghost and the deep colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great! Will probably keep me up tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pieces. I love how everyone interprets the challenge in such different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Everyone--
    I am brand-new in the Melange group and just wanted to say "hi" and nice to meet you all...wonderful art and you are all so inspiring!
    I hope you'll visit my blog and let me know you're from here...thanks so much!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Everyone:

    Here is my entry for this fun challenge. It is located on my blog at:

    http://cindyadkinswhimsicalmusings.blogspot.com/2010/10/very-sassy-marie.html

    Thanks for visiting!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy, I love your Marie tag, the design, the additions of the crow and hat, but most of all "Let them eat candy corn!" Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a diverse collection, I really enjoyed checking them all out.

    Here's mine,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemachidesigns/5084934267

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi everyone, here's mine! I did this for a challenge on flickr, and thought it would fit in here as well...
    http://dancingraindesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only have a week, I'm sure enjoying what you all have posted.....

    ReplyDelete