6 Happy Campers and Artists from the Melange ACEO Swap

Elenamary was the hostess to a Melange mixed media ACEO swap a few weeks ago. 6 of us had a great time creating ACEO's to swap. It was an open swap, meaning we could create from whatever theme we wanted. If time would allow, I'd post all the ACEOs elenamary received but I'm going to do just a representation. Most everyone did 6 different ACEOs to trade. I would not have wanted to have been in elenamary's shoes to select who got which, I'd had to have closed my eyes to pick, they are all wonderful. What's great, is that when I got mine in the mail, I knew exactly who did which because we all have our styles and techniques and I recognized that from each person's art.








Thank you elenamary for hostessing such a fun Melange Team swap!  We need to have more, the ACEO's (or maybe Inchies) don't take a lot of time and the rewards are many!




5 comments:

  1. These were all so awesome! It was great fun and I would love to do another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work, and the swap was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What varied and beautiful work! I hope there's another swap soon...I would love to participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and easy swap! lovely new additions to my collection..thanks all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a blast! I just posted all the ATC I received to my blog - Just Click Here

    ReplyDelete