Altered bottle or jar challenge

Here we go. The latest mixed media challenge for Melange team members (but actually anybody can join in) is off and running...
Due on the 22nd of January. Make your altered art, post the url in the comments section here under this post on the 22nd to be eligible to win (drawing, not judging) a book donated by our LindaB (MidwestieLady) and a second prize from TwoCoolTexans (that would be me).

Linda has donated a terrific book called Printmaking and Mixed Media by Dorit Elisha. It's good, I have a copy. And, I am donating a book called Mixed Mania by Debbie Crane and Cheryl Prater. I have two copies (don't ask, happens more than I would want anybody to know).

So, two chances, lots of fun and can't wait to see what we all come up with.

26 comments:

  1. Oh, Glenda, I have that book Mixed Mania that you are donating and I love it! Heading out to work on my bottle..... Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got it! Here is my link to "Love's Old Sweet Song." click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is mine:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/46235409@N04/4289102867/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO proud of all the bottle artists, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my Secret Garden:
    http://spiritart-veronica.blogspot.com/2010/01/melange-team-etsy-challenge-altered.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. TA DA DRUM ROLL .....

    The winners have been drawn. There were two separate drawings of the 13 names of those who posted their altered bottles/jars. Glenda and I each did a separate drawing using Random.org - Glenda in Texas and me in Florida.

    The winner in my drawing for the book "Printmaking and Mixed Media by Dorit Elisha" is Heather of PisforPaper.

    The winner is Glenda's drawing for the book "Mixed Mania by Debbie Crane and Cheryl Prater" is Elizabeth of WindandHoney.

    So Heather, please convo me your snail mail address, and Elizabeth if you'll convo Glenda with your snail mail address, we'll get these books in the mail to you both.

    Thank you to everyone who created such beautiful entries for our Melange challenge. And, if you wondering, no, Glenda and I did not enter our names in the drawings. :o)

    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. Heather and Elizabeth. Luchky, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It was a fun challenge. Thanks Linda and Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats to the winners. Those look like fantastic books

    ReplyDelete