And the winner is.......

First, I again want to thank everyone who joined in this challenge. We even had two visitors, Silke and Abby. Who, by the way, did fantastic work. If you all didn't look at their pieces, do yourself a favor and do that.

I think what was so exciting for me was the participation that we had. It was phenomenal. So many of you, tried and tried and showed us your results. Thank you again for your time and your support. I want to do this again, when I figure out something suitable. So, send me or MidwestieLady, LB, your ideas.

And tada, the winner is none other than Janet, PaperDreamer. Janet, send me your snail mail on my convo and I will mail the book in next day or so. It's heavy, so I will mail media mail. I know you are going on vacation here to Texas anyway. Wave at me if you pass Dallas.

If you all have not, post your results and all on your own blog. It's great, and people who look really do love that. We have new followers and tons of hits on this blog with the challenge. I think it was great fun and I send big ole hugs to all ya'll. lol Okay, okay.

Glenda

10 comments:

  1. Congratualtions, Janet!!! You are one talented and lucky artist!! You'll be leaving us in the dust now with your newfound transfers and all the things you learn from the book Glenda donated!!

    I am going to post my tutorial on my blog this week Glenda. Thank you so much for coming up this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Janet! You lucky girl, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Janet! Can't wait to see many many more transfers from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !!!!!! I never win anything !!!! This made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Janet!!! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Janet! You are such a generous person, you deserve to get something for a change :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Janet! Sooo glad winning made your day! Yea for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Janet...and to all of the other artists who've shared so generously!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Janet....how exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete