"Mix It Up with Melange" Challenge ~ BLISS


Welcome...everyone is invited to join in the challenge. You do not have to be on the team or an Etsy seller to create a piece of art with the week's theme and show it on this blog.

Thanks to Stacey Merrill, the prompt for this week's challenge is BLISS. Create a piece of mixed media art using that word as inspiration. When you are finished follow these simple rules:

1) Post your finished piece on your blog, website, Flickr page, Etsy or elsewhere INCLUDING a link back to the Melange Team blog.

2) Comment to this blog post INCLUDING the link to where we can find your beautiful piece.

3) Please link to a static page

(What’s a static page? An example of a static link is http://www.melange.com/ticket/2009/04/22/mix-it-up-challenge/, whereas an example of a link to the main website is http://www.melange.com)

4) Come back often to check out all the terrific work that will be submitted. :)

Thanks for joining in the fun !

RawkMama is our featured artist with her wonderful interpretation of BLISS. Thanks so much !

(If you can't do a "hot link" on blogspot, please do just go ahead, join in and put the url where your artwork is located. We will fix it up for you so that it becomes a clickable link.)

17 comments:

  1. Gee I need to learn how to post mine correctly!!! My feelings of bliss comes from what is around me..
    http://dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com

    I loved doing this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your posts! i wasn't able to do this one..but you all rocked it!!
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely artwork from everybody. Here is my Bliss. :) Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I am a mixed media artist and accessories maker new to etsy. I was wondering if you could help me out...my one really MIXED MEDIA piece on etsy (also on my blog: http://artgirlsy.blogspot.com) called "Meet Under Coffee" has only had ONE view on etsy. Can you take a look and offer me any advice? Am I doing something wrong? I'm loving this new blog site/group I've found....so glad you guys are out there too...keep inspiring one another....LOVING IT! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and my etsy store is called "Artgirlsy" Thanks!

    ReplyDelete