MELANGE CHALLENGE #1

When this group was in the first days of forming, we decided that a small challenge would be fun to kick things off. It was a first come first serve sign up and being our 1st attempt, we got a group of 8 artists to contribute.
We all use exactly the same materials. You are required to use all but two of the items in your package. It could be anything. The substrate is the only thing that you can choose, it will be your own substrate. You can't add anything except texture, script, paint, inks. The object really is to use exactly the same stuff and see how everyone interprets it. You could add a quote, but that's all. You don't have to send your project anywhere, but you have to post it in the Photos section on April 10th.

Participants
Kim
Glenda
Denise
Stacey
Linda
Kathy
Cathy M
Risa

7 comments:

  1. What fabulous goodies....I can't wait to see the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on mine today Kathy. Tick, Tock (I know, I know). I am loving it as I get it done. We will have to do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool things to play with, can't wait to see what you all did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh Glenda, you are still ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing it too...I finished the day I got the yummy items!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This should be fun to se the results! Looking at the items, I am glad I bowed out of this one! Looks difficult to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helllloooooo! I can't wait to see the entries! Which Photo section, here or at the yahoo group?

    ReplyDelete