Blog Review-Jodi-SweetRepeats


http://sweetrepeats.blogspot.com/2009/04/spring-journey-mixed-media-work-in.html

Jodi Ohl of Sweet Repeats Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Spring Journey: Mixed Media Work In Progress

Quote from Jodi "All I can say is wow--my blog readers are the best. The last couple of posts have really brought out some raw emotion, true sharing of feelings and experiences-it's been heartwarming to read through all your comments and share a few moments of your life. Thank you to those who stopped by and entered my contest and left comments about how art and creativity has helped to heal you! I am always amazed at what connections are created through blogging and the online community. The world seems much less smaller when you find ways to connect and glimpse into the lives of those who may be miles and miles away, but are close in spirit and experience."

These are some work in progress pics for my newest painting, Spring Journey. It's a 30 x 40 piece that is really turning into one of my favorite pieces. A few posts ago, I had a call for ideas on colors and my friend Jeanne had a suggestion that just really stuck with me....pink, white, black, and lime green.....perfect. Bright, bold, and springy. Good vibes will come to those who see my painting :) Thanks Jeanne for the suggestion!"


And, here is Jodi's newest work for us to enjoy.


9 comments:

  1. BIG hearts for your latest work Jodi:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at this beauty on our new blog!!!!! Jodi, you're a clever cookie for sure, I love this new piece, and I bet you had FUN. How could you not with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the blog is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this piece Jodi! What beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous and looks extra stunning on our awesome blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone and thank you for the feature--my piece is just about done now so stay tuned for the final pics! I appreciate your support, more than you know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jodi- lovely, love the colors on this!!

    And the blog is looking good Melange Team;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful rich colors! I always enjoy visiting Jodi's blog. She's always up to something new & the WIP photos are so intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy Jodi's blog. Beautiful colors on your new work in progress Jodi!

    ReplyDelete